CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

01 Maret 2009

Friendship?

i'm really confuse. what should i do to make me feel right? to feel match with all of them. Im scared to be friends. Im scared they would make me sad. They would dissapoint me. I dont want to feel pain anymore. its enough pain i should feel all this time. i dont want anymore.

i think. Someone who cant have keep someone's trust, is someone who cant understand other people. is someone who doesnt care about other people's heart. I cant stand that kind of people. why would someone do something like that? leave their friends, make them hate u, make them sad.

argh! laptop gue rusak. gk bs ngepost banyak!

1 komen geje:

Anonim mengatakan...

i think it ws my story w/... u knw... v_v &thy r only use me 'coz of my ability... ):

so urs 2, hubby D: ?